Want to know how SEO could help your business ?
Is it worth the money ?
For some businesses it is very worthwhile. There is money and reputation to be made by having a standout online presence. Doing a thorough investigation can be very valuable regardless of if you are a start up business or a going concern and want to know what has worked and not worked in the past and what is the online potential.
Keyword and Website Audit
This kind of Audit helps you find areas that you could target with your marketing and their potential value. It helps you work out if you should be trying to rank in the local search results (map results or A B C results) or in the main organic results and locate opportunities your business might be missing when marketing.
This report gives you :
- A report on what can be improved in your website and what is right about the site,
- an analysis report of keywords and keyword phrases that could be ranked well in the search results and the estimated time to get your business ranked for for those terms,
- An analysis of the site from a conversion viewpoint. What could be improved or implemented on the site to increase conversions like sales or opt ins .
Marketing Campaign analysis
This report is for a new marketing campaign. It is a good idea to conduct this kind of audit in the planning stage of a campaign but if it wasn’t done then don’t worry it can still be done once the campaign has started as most things on the web can be easily modified and tested many times. This report includes :
- A report of if and where a marketing campaign or the planned campaign departs from an ideal scene,
- a plan to get the campaign closer to the ideal scene ,
- the sources of our information and data ( except where we’ve bought this & don’t have rights to distribute it ),
- links to resources we use in handling things wherever possible.